Taking the time and extra effort to prepare your guest’s bathroom will make your guests feel much more welcome and they will definitely notice the extra work put in to make them feel more comfortable. There are plenty of ways to decorate your bathroom, take some time to look at a few bathroom design NYC catalogs to help get you started.
- The first and most important thing of all is to make sure that the whole bathroom is as clean as can be. Consider getting a professional cleaner to be absolutely certain.
- Throw away old shower curtains or old mats and replace them with more contemporary options.
- Purchase thick, pure cotton bath towels and washcloths. Your guests will definitely notice this and something like this can have dramatic effects on how comfortable they are after they shower. Consider buying towels of a different color in order to categorize which towels are yours and which are for your guests.
- Place decorative accents around the bathroom to brighten up the area. A vase filled with flours or scented soaps will surely make your bathroom feel more like a spa.
- Be sure to properly equip your bathroom with the right amenities that your guests may forget to bring. Things like shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, razors, combs, toothbrushes, etc. are all likely to be appreciated — especially if your guests forget to bring their own. Having these around just may save your guest a trip to the convenience store.