Making bathroom remodeling plans for small bathrooms can be a challenge. To make the most out of small bathrooms, you need to be creative and to think outside the box. Your bathroom design options are only limited to your imagination, there are various ways to design all kinds of bathrooms no matter what the size.
Here are three kinds of ways you can manage the space in your bathroom:
Your room must have a toilet, shower, sink, tub, and space for cabinets.
Semi- full bathroom
The bathroom has a toilet, a sink, and space for a shower.
This is also known as a powder room, this type of bathroom has a toilet and a sink.
The function of your bathroom can be determined by its location in your home. It may be more to your advantage to have a half bathroom instead of a full bathroom if the room is in a highly trafficked area.
No matter what kind of bathroom you decide to focus on, here are a few tips to make the most out the space available for your bathroom remodeling:
- Take note of the space your door consumes when it swings open.
- Choose pedestal sinks instead of vanities as these can free up some elbowroom.
- Choose lighter colors as these give the illusion of a larger space.
- If you have space just outside the bathroom, you might want to put cabinets and towels there to free up more space in your bathroom.
- Choose minimalist designs.
- Position your mirrors and be mindful of the lighting in your bathroom design.