There are several things to consider when dealing with NYC bathroom design. This article will focus on the best ways to keep your bathroom clean and comfortable. Because of their nature, bathrooms cannot be functional unless they are kept clean at all times.
- There are plenty of cleaning products available to keep your bathroom clean and hygienic. For those looking to save money, you can try mixing one part bleach with three parts water and adding generous amounts of lemon juice. Place the mixture in a spray bottle and the solution should serve as a strong scented cleaning agent.
- Regularly clean out any rugs in the bathroom.
- While the bathroom is dry, take the time to vacuum it. Be sure not to miss any tight spaces.
- If you have shower curtains be sure to clean them once a week. These can harbor germs and can get dirty the air in the bathroom if left unwashed for long periods.
- To get rid of hard water stains, use laundry detergent mixed with water. The mixture removes grime and stains.
- For stubborn mildew and grime, mix together water and bleach in equal amounts. Scrub down on the grime with a grout brush and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing.
- To avoid hard water stains altogether; spray the shower area after each use with the mixture of bleach and water.
- Don’t forget about the toilet. Many people neglect toilet maintenance for certain reasons. However, keeping the toilet clean is important as it to ensure the bathrooms overall cleanliness.
- Avoid having to use abrasive cleaning tools whenever you can to minimize damages to surfaces around your bathroom.