NYC bathroom remodeling experts have plenty to keep up with as the times come up with all sorts of new technologies. It is not just our gadgets that are improving but also the basic necessities and fixtures within bathrooms are steadily evolving. There are now plenty of innovative new accessories and fixtures being placed in today’s bathrooms and those of you planning any bathroom renovation will definitely benefit from taking the time to look at the trends.
- Appliances and fixtures that once had no place in a bathroom are now common in several bathrooms within New York. This includes LED TVs, sound systems and even telephones. These are all designed in such a way to blend in with the bathroom rather than stick out. Most people, however, would shy away at the idea of a telephone in the bathroom.
- The list of products and additions for showers and tubs are expanding and a lot of them are fantastic for turning your bathroom into a spa-like retreat. For those that can afford them, it would not be a bad idea to include the following in your NYC bathroom remodeling plans.
- Multiple body sprays for either showers or tubs
- Steam rooms
- Japanese soaking tubs
- Air tubs
- Showers with no enclosures are now more common. This sort of design maximizes the entire space around the bathroom as it makes the shower seem more like a part of the room rather than a separate space.
- Modern bathrooms within New York are now utilizing radiant heating in their design. These are placed to heat floors as well as the whole bathroom. They are also commonly used to heat towels.
- There are a plethora of new designs for common fixtures found within bathrooms: walk-in showers, benches for showers, toilets made taller or shorter, or toilets mounted directly upon the wall are all very popular choices today.