A bathroom isn’t really a bathroom unless it has proper mirrors. Mirrors are very important as they can have a dramatic impact on the overall design of a bathroom. There are a few things to keep in mind when working with mirrors to ensure that your remodeling plans go smoothly.
- The mirror you choose should complement the lighting surrounding it. Older, more traditional bathrooms have a tendency to look better with framed oval mirrors whereas modern designs commonly feature unframed mirrors.
- One function of a mirror that is commonly overlooked by most people is how it reflects light within bathrooms. Mirrors placed near windows can enhance the bathroom by spreading natural light.
- For a more streamlined and uniform countenance, match the frame of your mirror with the cabinets.
- The size of your mirror is determined by the size of the vanity below it. As a common rule of thumb, a mirror is never larger than the vanity.
- In vanity counters complete with two sinks, you have two ways to hang the mirror. A bowl can feature its own mirror and side lighting or you can employ one large mirror.
Visit https://kbremodel.com/ for free consultation advice from accredited NYC bathroom remodeling specialists and get a free estimate for your renovation.