When making plans NYC bathroom remodeling plans, most people do consider how they want their floor to look but are limiting themselves to the most common selections. There are almost countless different ways to design your bathroom floor. You have to choose what kind of material you want to use and weigh in the advantages choosing this material over another.
Plain tiles maybe a safe choice but it is dull and leaves a lot of room for improvement. Here are a few tips to help you bring some life into your bathroom.
- The appearance of your bathroom floor, as aforementioned, should not be the only thing you consider, you have to factor in how comfortable your floor is as well. This will be a room you will be barefoot in often.
- When thinking about layout, be sure to consider the different function of each part of your bathroom and coordinate that part with the flooring of your choice.
- For easy maintenance flooring option, vinyl is the way to go. These are available in a large assortment of designs and are relatively cheap to install.
- If you want to get the look of stone but aren’t willing to shell out the money for it, you can choose to get ceramic tiles imitating the look of stone for a much lower price.
- Glass flooring options are becoming very popular lately as they offer a look no other kind of tile can match. They are very durable and easy to maintain as well.